Happy Hump day everyone! I typically don’t post on Wednesday’s but I needed to hop on the blog and write to you about these amazing Levi Wedgie Fit Jeans I purchased over the weekend. Let me start out by saying that I’ve never really been a Levi’s fan until this moment. Most of their jeans didn’t quite fit me right – or maybe I was just too afraid of the “mom” jean style and lack of a butt to fill them.
Anyways, I’ve officially scrapped all those insecurities once I found these wedgie fit jeans! They are my new favorite wardrobe addition and here’s why:
- These are the cheekiest jeans in my closet. They make me feel like I’ve got a great tush when in reality I barely have one! These jeans are high waisted and the material is a little stiff- but that’s okay. Although I love a little stretch I think this adds to the over all straight leg style of jean.
- They are so vintage! I’m obsessed with the light wash and destructed finish, it pairs so well with any color or style! I’m all about bringing BACK old styles.
- The fit hugs your waist and hips to show case your best assets. And like I said before, I wouldn’t consider my butt my best asset, but it sure does give the others a run for their money!
- Levis are acutually made out of CORDURA fibers which allow them greater durability than cotton denim! Amen for quality buys!
- The holy grail – I think everyone who cares about style has a holy grail—a piece they’re drawn to above all others because it makes them feel like the coolest, trendiest, most confident. I’d like to consider these my new Holy Grail. They are solid, flattering, complementary, and comfortable.
- PRICE! These bad boys come in at a hot $70! If you know anything about Levi’s Jeans you know that is a freaking STEAL! LEVI’S IS HAVING A SALE ON THEIR HOTTEST STYLES RIGHT NOW SO SNAG THEM WHILE YOU CAN GF.
As you can see I’m going crazy over these must have Wedge Fit Jeans. I went ahead and linked these exact ones from the Levi’s website here!Shop away my friends 🙂