As you saw in todays post and IG’s stories I finally got to partner with FabFitFun! I was so excited when they reached out to me, I knew it was a subscription box that fit my lifestyle, and one that my friends and followers would love too. Like most modern women, I spend a lot of time online, which means seeing a lot of ads for the best of the best. I love researching about health, fitness, and wellness, so FabFitFun has come across my screen on almost every online session.
If you are extremely late to the party – like me- you’re probably wondering – exactly what IS FabFitFun ?
FabFitFun is a curated subscription box that is delivered quarterly / seasonally. It is different from other boxes because it contains full-sized products, all from premium purveyors. FabFitFun contents offered for my Editor’s Choice box ranged from accessories to beauty products to jewelry to wellness items. FabFitFun subscribers have a choice of purchasing on a seasonal subscription– $49.99 per box, quarterly– or an annual subscription– $179.99 for all four boxes ($20 off annual fee). The box contains around $200 of premium products (usually 6-8 items) for the small price of $50 a month, or $40 for your first box
All that sounds great right? But now you’re probably wondering- what if I wind up with a box of stuff I don’t want?
Even though I was getting my box for free for this collaboration, I still wondered if I would even enjoy the items sent to me. However, the FFF box is tailored to YOU. Different from other subscription boxes I’ve tried, the initial order process is highly detailed. You will answer a series of surveys to collect information about your likes and dislikes. It asks questions related to fitness, healthy living, beauty, fashion, and wellness. Clearly the FabFitFun people know that doing their homework pays off. And if you do not like an item, think about gifting it to your friends, family, or followers in a giveaway!
Here’s recap of the items that I received in my Fall FabFitFun Box!
A removable ceramic plate, stainless steel cutlery, and a chic acacia wood serving platter? Yes, cheese! Comes with Acacia wood board, removable ceramic plate, and two stainless steel knives with acacia handles.
Retail Price: $30
From the intricate embellishments to the modern silhouette, these earrings are absolute showstoppers. I would never spend the money on these so I’m so thrilled to have gotten them as a part of my box!
Retail Price: $34
Create a gorgeous eye look with the soft brow pencil, long-wearing eyeliner, and velvety-smooth shadow crayons. Includes 4 travel-sized eye products.
• Mini Brow Pencil in Americano features triangular shape to provide a soft, natural look
• Mini Eye Pencil in Santorini Black Sand offers 16-hour wear and instant color
• Mini Shadow Crayon in Morimoto Pink Pearl and Kona Coffee are crease-free and leave a velvety-smooth finish
Retail Price: $48
Zen out and relax on the go with the relaxing blend of vetivert, chamomile, and sandalwood. Vegan, and sulfate-free, this 1.5 oz roller ball is perfect for easing your mind wile traveling!
Retail Price: $29
Retail Price of All Items: $284
Cost of FFF Box: $40 !
What I like about FabFitFun:
- It’s a “lifestyle” box. For me, this was probably the biggest draw of the FFF service. Instead of x number of beauty product/ sample sizes that come in a lot of the popular beauty subscription boxes (Ipsy, Birchbox, etc.) or niche services, FFF offers a bit of everything.
- Going off of that last point, everything you receive is a full size product!
- Portions of each box go to a different charity. You can learn more about each one in the magazine and there is usually something in the box linking back to the cause.
- The box only comes four times a year (this can also be a con, depending how you look at it haha). On the “pro” side of things, it’s an easier pill to swallow… you don’t have to pay or worry about the mailman dropping it off every month.
- The boxes usually had sponsored items, which meant something extra that wasn’t included in the total box value. Yay for surprises!
- Great discounts on add on items. Add-ons are extremely discounted items that you can purchase to receive in addition to your seasonal box.
- Gifting! If there are items that you do not like or do not want to use, think about gifting them to a friend or family member! It’s another great way to save your money and give back!
Want to see all the other items I didn’t get, but you could? Head to the FFF website now!
I’ll be signing up for the Winter Box and hope to share more reviews with you! In the mean time, go ahead and grab your Fall box and use my code: amandajdeflavio10 for $10 off!